How Promotions on Trucker Guide Can Boost Your Sales
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content. sdfsd
rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily cre
rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily cre rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily cre
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Are you looking to attract more customers and boost your revenue? If the answer is yes, then you should explore the option of adding additional information to your company card on Trucker Guide | For Business. One of the most effective strategies for attracting potential customers is by creating promotions.
You May Also Like: How to Enhance Your Business Visibility with the Trucker Guide?
Promotions are special offers or discounts that you extend to potential customers.
By showcasing them on your company card, you can:
1. Increase your business visibility. Creating eye-catching promotions gives you the chance to introduce your brand and services to potential customers using the Trucker Guide platform. This not only helps you stand out from competitors but also highlights what makes your business unique
2. Spread the word about your seasonal discounts. If you have any special deals or discounts available for specific periods, promotions are a great way to inform your customers about them. For instance, you can offer reduced rates for winter maintenance, provide a complimentary check-up for new customers, or establish a loyalty program for those returning to your services.
3. Advertise specific services to boost your sales. You can put promotions to work for you by shining a spotlight on the services you want to sell more of or those that are in high demand. For instance, you can use promotions to grab the attention of potential customers and highlight offerings like your towing service, repair service, or great fuel prices.
4. Expand your customer base with the latest special offers. Promotions are like a secret weapon for your business. They help you reel in new customers who are on the lookout for a great deal or quality service. Plus, you can use them to give back to your loyal regulars with special offers and discounts. It's a win-win!
Sounds like a great idea, doesn't it? But you might be wondering how to create a promotion on your business card. Well, it's a breeze! First, log in to your Trucker Guide | For Business account. Then, just head over to the "Promotions" tab on your dashboard.
Simply click on the "Add Offer" button and select the type of promotion you'd like to create. There are two types to choose from:
1. Banner image. It's a perfect space to showcase your logo, slogan, contact details, or anything else you'd like to emphasize. You can easily upload an banner image directly from your computer onto your business card and even include a BUY NOW, CALL NOW, etc. badges for that extra touch.
You May Also Like: Stand Out From The Crowd with the Trucker Guide
2. Promo video. A promo video is a short clip that demonstrates your services or important details. You can add it easily by inserting a YouTube link.
Include text to describe your offer or highlight seasonal discounts, set the start and end dates, and save your changes.
That's all you need!
You May Also Like: Check Out Your Business Analytics with the Trucker Guide
If you are looking to increase your sales, start showcasing your offerings with Trucker Guide | For Business today!
Let's work together to increase the visibility of your business.
by Stuart Nelson